Pace University Westchester Family Association
As a family member of a Pace student, parents and family are automatically enrolled. We encourage family membrs to become involved in the Association in a leadership role, regular participant, or recipient of emails of events and activities. The Family Association provides programming, enhances student success, and communication between families and the school. The Association is lead by an Executive Board of family members and meets once each fall and spring semesters. Dues are not required, but donations or sponsorships are accepted.
Family Association role:
- Serves as the primary link to the campus for parents and guardians of new Pace students
- Provides comprehensive Orientation programs for family members
- Coordinates Family Weekend each October known as University Fest
- Builds and strengthens the partnership which exists between parents/guardians and the university
- Communicates effective strategies to enable parents/guardians to remain active in their student's education
- Welcomes family efforts to offer information through the Parent Career Advisory Network to expand career information and internship opportunities for Pace students
- Keeps parents/guardians informed about important campus issues and community updates
Serves as a clearinghouse and referral source for information and desired services
Join the Family Association
For more information contact: Carol Turco at email@example.com.
Subscribe to the Family Association Listserv. The Family Association Listserv will send you E-mail updates of Family Association events and meetings and is open to families of Pace University Westchester students. We deliberately group information into E-mails so that you only receive a few per semester. To receive emails about Pace University Westchester Family Association events, join the Family Association Listserv, please send an email to PUWFA-L@LIST.PACE.EDU. In the subject line, state "JOIN."