No more than 25 incoming students will be chosen. Students will live together at Hillside House on the Briarcliff campus. New students to the University must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Candidates must complete application by deadline Applications for SLH Cohort #3 (Fall 2014) are due Friday, July 25th by 5pm
- Have a 3.0 (85 or above) grade point average from High School.
- Willingness to live on campus for the first year.
- Attend an overnight off-campus retreat (August 25-27, 2014)
- Have demonstrated commitment to leading and making an impact both in their schools and local community.
- Desire to improve on one’s leadership ability and to apply the leadership lessons learned on campus and beyond.