Special Features & Events
The Seidenberg School’s calendar is filled with many exciting annual events including the Leadership and Service in Technology Award Reception and the Seidenberg Scholar Summer Experience as well as interesting conferences, seminars, guest speakers and special off-campus programs.
Visit the Seidenberg School blog for information on upcoming special events and publications.
- A series of workshops aimed at teaching high school girls about technology, particularly cybersecurity.
- A new coding school with classes in NYC where students can learn to use the most common and useful programming languages.
Seidenberg Scholars Program
- A $25,000 scholarship for outstanding students pursuing a degree in computing sciences
Seidenberg Scholars Summer Experience
- A week-long in residence camp for top high schoolers who express an interest technology.
Leadership and Service in Technology Award Reception
- A reception to celebrate the outstanding individual or company who best exemplifies leadership in the field of technology.
Pace Digital Gallery
- A collaboration between Seidenberg and the Fine Arts Department at Pace.
Tech KIDS UNLIMITED
- Four summer sessions dedicated to teaching special needs students to produce technology.
Stem Camp 2015
- A free, 2-week day camp for 10th-12th graders who are creatively interested in programming, developing, gaming, art, design, engineering, architecture, and more.
Hudson Valley FIRST Tech Challenge (Annual Event)
- A challenging robotics competition for students of high school age.
- Pace/SkillPROOF IT Index(Terminated from publication in 2012)
GenCyber Summer Workshop
- Cybersecurity workshop for High School teachers