Faces of the School of Education
The School of Education exists to prepare preparing our teaching candidates and program graduates to be highly qualified and reflective practitioners who promote justice, create caring classrooms and school communities, enable all students to be successful learners and to elevate the promise of everyday lives.
We are a dynamic and strong community comprised of candidates, graduates, faculty, administration and staff. We are leaders, scholars, educators and individuals. Through the Faces of the School of Education profiles, we invite you to learn more about our community.
- Evelisse Mercado, BA/MSEd '13
- Claire Villard, MST '13
- Fatuma Hydara, BA '13
- Jessica McKinnie, MST '15
- Amanda Akdemir, BA/MS '13
- Janelle Wallace, MS '14
- Charlie Link, BA '14
- Henri Pesonen, MST '10
- Jessica Calamera, BA/MSEd '13
- Sister St. John Delany, Director, Center for Literacy Enrichment
- Kate Belfay, MST '09, New York City Teaching Fellows
- Allyson Dyl, student athlete
- Previous profiles