Admitted Students Checklist
- Attend a Pace Preview Weekend or Admitted Student Saturday event on the campus your son or daughter wishes to attend. Learn more about Pace, financial aid, enrollment information, and academics. If you are unable to attend one of these events because of distance, please ask the admissions staff about our regional receptions held throughout the United States in the spring.
- Submit your Tuition & Housing deposit by May 1 (for students enrolling in Fall) to ensure priority housing placement and your student’s place within the upcoming freshman class at Pace.
- Send final transcripts from high schools and/or colleges or universities. Students must submit final transcripts by August 1 to ensure they are given a spot in the incoming Pace class.
- International students must submit a Financial Affidavit showing they have the necessary monetary amounts needed to pay for a Pace education and cost of living.
- Choose a meal plan and submit all appropriate forms before the semester begins.
- Enroll in or waive health insurance. All Pace students are required by law to be insured, so make sure to fill out the insurance forms or waive insurance if you have existing coverage.
- Get immunized. All students must have a physician fill out the immunization forms and submit them prior to August 1.
- Come to Orientation and meet future classmates, receive academic advisement, and have fun! All students and their parents are invited to Orientation, where parents and families are able to participate in special family-specific Orientation programs.