Complete Online TAP Application
Students who wish to apply for TAP must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you apply using FAFSA-on-the-Web, you will be prompted to complete your online TAP application at the end of the FAFSA session. You may file the electronic TAP Application online by clicking on the New York State resident link and completing the TAP on the Web application.
You must use the correct college code on your application to avoid delays in certifying your award. The Pace college codes are as follows:
- New York City Undergraduate Students – 0590
- Pleasantville Undergraduate Students – 0591
- Pace Law School students – 5533*
- Graduate students – 5310*
- Doctoral students– 5565*
* Please Note: Effective 2010-11 and thereafter, TAP funding for graduate students is no longer available.
After successful completion of the TAP application, you will be contacted directly by HESC via the email provided on your application. Follow the message alerting you to check the status of your application. Application processing may take up to two weeks.