Produced using SmartCatalog
Click here for access to the Course Catalog in Banner.
The Academic Catalogs are published for informational purposes to support a student’s success at Pace University. Information contained in the catalog includes, but is not limited to:
- University policies and procedures
- Domestic and international enrollment
- Tuition and fees, financial aid and loans
- University core and degree requirements
- Graduation requirements
- Campus information
- Degree and programs descriptions/information
The information contained in the Academic Catalogs does not constitute an irrevocable agreement or contract between the student and Pace University. Pace University reserves the right to change, discontinue, or add academic policies and requirements to the Catalog that are in the best interests of the University and not all updates or revisions may be included in the Catalog.