Catalog: Criminal Law
- International and comparative criminal justice and urban governance : convergence and divergence in global, national and local settings / edited by Adam Crawford
- The institutionalization of torture by the Bush administration : is anyone responsible? / M. Cherif Bassiouni
- The indeterminate sentence [electronic resource] / by Henry B. Cabell
- Punishing race : a continuing American dilemma / Michael Tonry
- Protecting children from sexual violence : a comprehensive approach / prepared by the Council of Europe programme "Building a Europe for and with children."