Graduate Center Library
Telephone Numbers:Reference and Research Services: (914) 422-4384, 4008 Fax number: (914) 422-4430 E-mail: Michelle Lang, Graduate Services Librarian, email@example.com
- Online databases available through remote access
- Extensive journal and newspaper collection in both electronic and print formats including New York Times, Wall Street Journal and local paper The Journal News (Gannet)
- Reserve collection of class assigned readings in print and electronic formats available remotely
- Reference Collection of over 700 books in: Business, Computer Science and Public Administration
- Computer workstations with Internet access
- Wireless Internet access (with your personal laptop)
- Network Plugin Access (with your personal laptop)
- Microfilm/fiche copier
- Study tables
- Research projects performed by librarians - available by phone, email, fax or in-person.
- Dialog and Lexis Nexis searches performed by librarians as needed
- Instruction tailored to meet specific course assingnments and research interests, as well as more general if that is what you prefer for your students.
- Document delivery and inter-library loan for materials not available at Pace Libraries. Requesting an Inter-library loan should be done after checking the Pace Library Catalog. You can use the online forms, call in your request using the number listed above, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Martine Avenue
New York 10606
Directions to the Graduate Center
Reference and Research Services (914) 422-4384/4008