Prof. Jensen, Ronald
- "Of Form and Substance: Tax-Free Incorporations and Other Transactions under Section 351." Virginia Tax Review 11.2 (1991): 349-426.
- "Reflections on United States v. Leona Helmsley: Should 'Impossibility' Be a Defense to Attempted Income Tax Evasion." Virginia Tax Review 12.3 (1993): 335-396.
- "Schneer v. Commissioner: Continuing Confusion Over the Assignment of Income Doctrine and Personal Service Income." Florida Tax Review 1.2 (1993): 623-680.
Prof. Kennedy, Robert F, Jr.
- Crimes Against Nature: How George W. Bush and His Corporate Pals are Plundering the Country and Hijacking Our Democracy. New York: HarperCollins Publishers, 2004.
- The Riverkeepers. New York: Scribner, 1997.
Prof. King, Josephine Y.
- No Fault Automobile Accident Law. New York: Johnley & Sons, 1987.
Questions and Comments: Please contact Harriet Huang at X33240 or firstname.lastname@example.org