1. Try having virtual office hours
2. Assign group work in Collaborate – use break out rooms to facilitate
3. Use Collaborate to bring in guest speakers or join classes
4. Bring in Support Services via Collaborate (such as library, tutoring, career services)
5. Hold student meetings
6. Use Collaborate for brainstorming sessions or polling
Getting Started with Blackboard Collaborate
- Inside a Blackboard Collaborate session
- Creating a Sessio n
- Accessing a Session
- Creating and Planning Effective Online Sessions with Blackboard Collaborate
Blackboard Collaborate Help
- Click here to access the Blackboard Collaborate on Demand Learning Center (for both participants and moderators)
- All users should complete the Tech Check to make sure all system requirements are up to date. To do this:
- To schedule a training session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blackboard Collaborate Mobile Application
Click here to download the Blackboard Collaborate Mobile Application!
- Students can use this app to participate in Blackboard Collaborate sessions.
- Click here to view the suggested practices for using the app.