How Could Blackboard Collborate Fit Into Your Course?
1. Try having virtual office hours
2. Assign group work in Collaborate – use break out rooms to facilitate
3. Use Collaborate to bring in guest speakers or join classes
4. Bring in Support Services via Collaborate (such as library, tutoring, career services)
5. Hold student meetings
6. Use Collaborate for brainstorming sessions or polling
Getting Started with Blackboard Collaborate
- Inside a Blackboard Collaborate session
- Creating a Sessio n
- Accessing a Session
- Creating and Planning Effective Online Sessions with Blackboard Collaborate
Blackboard Collaborate Help
Click here to access the Blackboard Collaborate on Demand Learning Center (for both participants and moderators)
Users should complete a Tech Check to make sure all system requirements are up to date. To do this:
- Click here to get to the Support Portal
- Underneath the Knowledge Base, and above Contact Technical Support, you will see "First Time Users." Click the "Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing" link.
Blackboard Collaborate has a 24/7 support line: 1 (877) 382-2293
To schedule a training session, please contact email@example.com.