Explore our Campuses
Living and Working Around Pace
All of Pace’s locations provide abundant cultural, historical, and outdoor activities and opportunities.
At the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge, the New York City Campus is in the heart of the Financial District next to South Street Seaport and a subway ride away from delicious cuisine in Chinatown, shopping in SoHo, and Broadway shows in Times Square. Learn More about New York City!
Westchester’s scenic views and serene setting acts as a backdrop to hiking trails, historical landmarks, and cultural centers. Learn More about Westchester County!
Directions to All Campuses
New York City
• Downtown NYC Campus — conveniently located in the heart of the Financial District in Lower Manhattan, a few blocks from most subway lines
• Midtown Center — located in the historic Fred F. French building on Fifth Ave., just blocks away from Grand Central Station and Times Square
• Pleasantville Campus — set on 200 acres in lower Westchester County, just 30 miles north of Manhattan and a five-minute shuttle ride from the Pleasantville Metro North station
• Briarcliff location — located 2.7 miles from the Pleasantville Campus and connected by frequent Pace shuttles between campuses
• The Evelyn and Joseph I. Lubin Graduate Center (downtown White Plain) — conveniently located across the street from the White Plains Metro North railroad station
• Pace Law School (White Plains) — located in the heart of White Plains, less than a mile from the White Plains Metro North railroad station