Vendor Management System
The Vendor Management System (VMS) is an automated system for adding new vendors and/or modifying existing vendors.The VMS replaces the "Vendor Request Form"
The new Vendor Management System is an on-line application that enables users to:
- Explore Pace’s Preferred Vendors
- Search our database for an existing vendor
- Request a new supplier be added to the vendor database
- Provides a more user-friendly interface
- Provides prompts and notifications when requests are approved and added to the system
Our goal is to improve the process immensely for both adding new vendors and making changes to existing suppliers. The url for the new Vendor Management System is http://appsrv.pace.edu/VendorMgt/ . The form is also accessible via the Finance and Planning website - from the Quick Links menu, select the Finance Forms option (top right).
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|