Payroll and Tax Compliance
Join the Payroll Office with our Go Green! Initiative
Goal: Get ALL employees on Direct Deposit with a 100% direct deposit participation.
For more information on Direct Deposit of Payroll, please contact the Payroll Office or visit us on the web at:
Or a Bank of America or Academic Federal Credit Union representative for more details.
Direct Deposit is Simple.
- Once you have signed up for Direct Deposit, you don't have to go the bank to deposit checks.
- Your money is automatically deposited into your account on time, everytime - and you don't have to be at work - or even in town!
- Direct Deposit is Safe.
- Direct Deposit payments never get lost.
- Direct Deposit is confidential. Money is transferred electronically and passes through fewer hands than a check.
- Problems with Direct Deposit, which are rare, are quickly resolved.
- A high percentage of identity theft starts with someone seeing your personal financial information on a paper check, billing statement, or bank account statement. Once electronic payments are set up, the money travels electronically, greatly reducing the number of people who see your personal information.
Direct Deposit is Smart.
- Direct Deposit gives you access to your money earlier than check deposits. There is no waiting for checks to clear.
- Direct deposit puts you in charge of your money. Financial planners recommend Direct Deposit as one step towards gaining control of your finances.
- Direct Deposit is a smart way to help the environment - it reduces use of paper and also saves fuel and CO2 omissions by reducing trips to the bank to deposit checks.
Direct Deposit is free.
- There is no fee to enroll.
Direct Deposit is Easy.
With 6 Simple Steps you can sign-up for direct deposit...
Signing up for Direct Deposit using employee Self-Service via the Pace Portal
Log into Pace portal: https://portal.pace.edu
|-||Select||>||Faculty or Staff tab|
|-||Click||>||Employee Information and Pay Advise|
|>||Self Service Update for Direct Deposit|
|1.||Bank Rounting number|
|4.||Percent or Amount allocation|
→ All new records will have a status of pre-note, and will take effect the next available pay period;
(4 week timeframe during the pre-notification process with the bank).
→ In the interim checks will be mailed to your (PR) home address on file.
Direct Deposit of your paycheck may be your answer!!
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|
|Angelique Diaz||Assistant Controller, Payroll & Tax||Ext: 22379||
|Michelle Green||Manager, Payroll||Ext: 22778||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emily Slingerland||Payroll Accountant||Ext: 22897||
|James Taddeo||Payroll Specialist||Ext: 22482||E-Mail: email@example.com|