Eligibility Requirements for Recognition as a Fellow*
- Minimal GPA of 3.3 comparable to the academic standing required for the Pforzheimer Honors College. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
- Participation in at least two Fellow-sponsored events one of which must be presentation of scholarly/creative work at the Annual Meeting;
- Submission of an outstanding signature work of scholarship or creative expression;
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member attesting in detail to the quality of the academic work and achievements that are being submitted for the candidate’s advancement to Fellow;
- Attendance at the Initiation Ceremony held annually during the Spring semester.
All completed applications meeting eligibility requirements will be reviewed and voted by the Executive Board of the Society of Fellows of Dyson College.
*Beginning with the 2014-2015 academic year, Associate status will no longer be offered as a category of membership; those holding Associate status (including our alumni) continue to be welcomed at our events and are strongly encouraged to fulfill the requirements to become a Fellow. '