We are currently accepting applications for the 2011 program year. Members must be able to commit to a minimum of 8 hours per week for 12 full months - from January 2011 to December 2011. Evening and weekend position are available.
Opportunities are available for all position types:
- English Language Literacy
- Technology and Computer Networking (applicants with Chinese language skills only)
- Public Health and Safety ( Chinese language skills preferred)
- Education Advocacy
- Non-profit capacity-building
How To Apply
Please read the directions below to apply for the 2011 CVM AmeriCorps program year prior to visiting the application website.
1. Click on the application link: AmeriCorps Application.
2. After filling out the required information, you will get an email to follow a new link to apply.
3. Create an application.
4. After completing the application, search for our program and submit application:
Program Type: AmeriCorps State/National
State: New York
Program Name: Community & Volunteer Mobilization