Student Resources and Forms
Volunteer Opportunity Resources
You can always stop by our offices (or email us) on the Pleasantville or New York City campuses for assistance in finding volunteer opportunities both with our office and externally, but there are also many good resources on the web for would-be volunteers. Keep in mind that some organizations require background checks, trainings, and/or applications for all prospective volunteers. These are some of the best sites we’ve found for volunteer listings in New York City and Westchester County.
- The Volunteer Center of the United Way (Westchester County)
- New York Cares (NYC)
- NYC Service (NYC)
- Idealist.org (NYC and Westchester County)
- VolunteerMatch (NYC and Westchester County)
- United We Serve (United States; NYC and Westchester County)
Resources for Student Leaders, Clubs and Student Organizations
If you are interested in organizing a service event, or planning a program around a particular social issue, the CCAR is here to help. Contact our offices in New York City at email@example.com or in Pleasantville at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Consent, Waiver and Release Form – This form is required from each student participating in a CCAR-sponsored off-campus service program.
- Faculty Assistants (FACES) Application – This application is for students applying for the FACES Faculty Assistant program.
- Mini-Grant Application – This application is for students and club representatives applying for mini-grant funding.
- Project Pericles Leadership Certificate Program Application
- Service Verification Form – This form is widely accepted by the CCAR, CE course faculty, and other Pace entities as verification that a student participated in a service program.