Collaborating with Pace University
The Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR) seeks strong, meaningful, and sustainable relationships with Pace and its host communities. The CCAR works to connect students and university members with organizations to address common concerns in their communities.
Community organizations have partnered with Pace University in many ways, including:
- One-time group service
- Ongoing individual student service
- Semester-long, 20+ hour, group or individual service placements
- Faculty-community Civic Engagement and Public Value course partnerships
- Week-long intensive group service
- Multi-faceted ongoing university-community partnerships
- And more.
Contact the CCAR at
|In Westchester and Beyond||In New York City|