Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Program flexibility and choice allow you to tailor your course of study to suit your personal and professional goals. From the arts and humanities to the social, natural, and health sciences, our programs provide the skills and knowledge you need to embark upon a successful career in the professional world.
- Apply what you’ve learned in the classroom by working in the community, participating in faculty-student research project, and by collaborating in groups.
- Our many multi-disciplinary programs allow you to easily earn a dual-major degree or earn a minor in most subject areas.
- Our programs prepare students for advanced degrees in medicine, dentistry, osteopathy, veterinary science, and law.
- To fast track a graduate degree, we offer combined degrees in which you can earn both undergraduate and graduate degrees in five years.
Why Choose Dyson College of Arts and Sciences?
We pride ourselves on helping our students become well-rounded individuals with a solid liberal arts foundation–and equally stellar professional skills that employers demand. Expect to get all of the resources you’d find at a large university, such as hundreds of courses to choose from, exceptional faculty (including world-class writers, scientists, scholars, and artists), and over 50 majors in the arts, humanities, social sciences, mathematics, and natural sciences.
Additionally, our innovative Core Curriculum lets you shape your educational interests and also strengthens your writing skills, enhances strong verbal communication skills, improves your technological literacy, teaches critical thinking, supports active student research, focuses on decision making and problem solving, and values civic engagement and citizenship activites.
We offer one of the largest co-op programs in the metropolitan area at both of our two great locations: Pace NYC, located across the street from City Hall, and Pace Westchester, a suburban campus just 25 miles outside NYC surrounded by major multi-national corporations.
You also get something you’d never expect from those big colleges: small classes averaging just 28 students and plenty of one-on-one guidance from professors dedicated to your success.
Exploring Degree Programs
Dyson offers more than 50 major programs in the arts, humanities, social sciences, mathematics, and natural sciences. Dyson faculty are of the highest caliber and are known for professional and scholarly achievements in their academic disciplines – and for their dedication to teaching. With class sizes averaging only 25 students, you will find a highly active learning environment that encourages self-discovery and sharpens thinking and communication skills.
Many of our programs are offered on both the New York City and Westchester County (NY) campuses. Others are offered at only one campus.