Pace’s University’s graduates of Dyson College of Arts and Science are leaders across industries and non-profits. Dyson graduates have the ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines that has allowed them to be successful across a broad spectrum of fields. Armed with the skills needed for success—oral and written communications, critical thinking, and leadership, many have gone on to graduate school and become lawyers, physicians, and academics while many others are businesspeople working in a variety of industry sectors. Peruse our list below of profiles of just a few of our more than 20,000 plus alumni.
- Peter Baldini ’87, CEO, World Lung Foundation
- Emily Brodeur ’93, Managing Director & Chief Communications Officer, JP Morgan Chase Mortgage Banking
- Denolyn Carroll ’92, Deputy Managing Editor, Essence
- Jose Luis Castro ’88, Deputy Executive Director, International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
- Don Ciaramella ’77, Executive VP, Corporate Communications, The Lippin Group
- Patti Dwyer, Village Administrator for the Village of Pleasantville
- Alyssa Erichs, ’83, Deputy Special Agent in Charge SAC Miami, US ICE, Department Homeland Security
- Dr. Charles Gombar ’74, Senior VP, Project Management & R&D, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Julia Judge ’76, Artistic Administrator, Lincoln Center Theater
- Elizabeth Mackay ’80, Senior Policy Advisor, Office of Lieutenant Governor, New Jersey Department of State
- Karen MacNeil ’76, Wine Consultant, Author, Educator, Chairman, Rudd Center for Professional Wine Studies, CIA Napa Valley
- Gary Mair ’89, ’10, Chief Operating Officer, Anchor Risk Advisors
- Thomas Mansley '89, '90, Cheif Investment Officer Singleterry Mansley Asset Management Company, LLC
- Steven Morgenthal ’79, Operating Partner, Argosy Capital
- Christina Costa Rae ’95, President, Buzz Creators, Inc.
- Rossana Rosado ’83, Publisher & CEO, El Diario
- David Weinstein ’82, ’91, Principal & Founder, Lakeside Advisors, Inc.
- Suzanne Wickham ’77, Senior Director of Publicity, HarperOne at HarperCollins Publishers