Student Activities and Resources
- Sigma Tau Delta, International English Honor Society
- VOX, student literary magazine
- Lambda Pi Alpha, Communications Honor Society
- The Pace Chronicle, campus newspaper
- Annual English Department Writing Contest
Poets at Pace
The Poets at Pace Series is curated by Jane Collins of the English Department. The reading series brings poets of national and international reputation to campus to read their poetry. Readings are followed by discussion and a book signing. The series is free and open to the public. Some recent poets who have been on campus include world-renowned reggae poet Linton Kwesi Johnson, Jean Gallagher, Kay Ryan, Usha Akella and the Poetry Caravan, Rigoberto Gonzalez, Cornelius Eady, Mary Karr, and Kimiko Hahn.
The Poets at Pace Series is made possible by a grant from Pace University’s Dyson College of Arts and Sciences and the National Endowment for the Humanities. Further assistance comes from the Dyson College Society of Fellows and the office of President Stephen Friedman.
Email Jane Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the Poets at Pace mailing list for future readings.
- Association of Departments of English
- Modern Language Association
- National Council of Teachers of English
- Online Peterson’s Guide to Graduate Schools
- Academy of American Poets
- Sigma Tau Delta
- Phi Sigma Iota – The International Foreign Language Honor Society
- Gamma Kappa Alpha – National Italian Honor Society
- Pi Delta PHI – National French Honor Society