Transcripts / Diplomas / Frames / Rings / Yearbooks

Official Transcript
For a replacement transcript, visit the transcript webpage on the Office of Student Assistance (OSA) website. Please note that alumni who graduated before 1990 might have to wait longer than the expected 10 business days for transcripts. 

Unofficial Transcript
Alumni who graduated after 1990 and have submitted an Alumni Photo ID Card application and/or received their username and password can access their Unofficial Transcript via MyPace portal. Just login, click the Student tab, and search your Student Records to view your Academic Transcripts.

Replacement Diploma
For a replacement diploma, visit the forms webpage at the Office of Student Assistance (OSA) and complete the Request for Replacement Diploma form. Mail or fax your completed form to OSA.
Diploma Frames
Make your diploma stand out with an exclusive Pace University frame. Church Hill Classics offers custom diploma frames for Pace alumni, as well as other keepsakes. Visit or call (800) 477-9005. 
Class Rings
You can purchase a class ring from Herff Jones. Visit for more information.
Yearbooks for Pleasantville Graduates
Did your yearbook get lost somewhere in the shuffle?  You can order a past volume of the Pleasantville Legend for $35.  Click here for details and to see a list of available yearbooks.